What are the top women's perfume brands?
Perfume is the showpiece of luxury brands and is one of the most consumed luxury products in the world. Floral, woody, sweet, opulent or natural, each juice has its own identity. Aimed at connoisseurs and amateurs alike, perfumery uses the rarest raw materials to create signature scents that have endured through the ages. So, what are the top 10 best perfumes for women? What is the best perfume brand? Let's find out and immerse ourselves in this olfactory universe where competition is fierce.
TOP 10 BEST PERFUMES FOR WOMEN
Between great classics, best sellers and more recent trends, discover the top 10 best perfumes for women.
- N°5 by Chanel. A mythical and timeless fragrance, N°5 evokes a floral and powdery bouquet whose emblematic muses have followed one another through the ages.
- Shalimar by Guerlain. A bewitching sensuality for an amber trail between vanilla, bergamot and iris, this ancient and unavoidable perfume was created by Jacques Guerlain in 1925 and has been a worldwide success ever since
- Shalimar de Guerlain. Une sensualité envoûtante pour un sillage ambré entre vanille, bergamote et iris, ce parfum ancien et incontournable a été créé par Jacques Guerlain en 1925 et connaît depuis un succès planétaire
- Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. An evocative name for a legendary creation. This creation by Yves Saint Laurent celebrates freedom and opulence through a composition of musk, myrrh and jasmine flower that is wild and definitely sensual.
- J'adore by Christian Dior. A bottle with an iconic shape and a fruity, floral and voluptuous scent. Created in 1999 by Calice Becker and Ann Gottlieb, this perfume was one of the biggest commercial successes and became a must-have in perfumery.
- Angel by Thierry Mugler. With its smooth, sweet and mellow flavours, this eau de parfum revolutionised the classic codes. It was created by the designer Thierry Mugler in 1992 and has remained a glamorous fragrance worn by thousands of women around the world ever since.
- La Vie est Belle by Lancôme. A fresh, floral fragrance, a symbol of happiness and optimism. A heart note of iris, base notes of vanilla and patchouli for an ultra-trendy creation that was, moreover, one of the best-selling fragrances of 2020.
- Eternity by Calvin Klein. A symbol of love, this refined women's eau de parfum reveals notes of citrus, freesia, sage and rose. Evoking romance and class, Eternity was created in 1988 and has continued to seduce ever since.
- La petite robe noire by Guerlain. This intense fragrance is inspired by the style of the Parisian woman, the epitome of elegance and allure. It offers a trail of rose combined with black cherry for an enigmatic fragrance. It is one of the latest creations from Guerlain and has been a great success.
- Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. A feminine amber with fresh notes and a strong character. This well-known perfume with its iconic square shape reveals a cocktail of vetiver, jasmine flower and patchouli.
- Miss Dior by Dior. Dior's signature fragrance unfolds an array of rich, sensual floral scents on a woody base.
WHAT IS THE BEST LUXURY PERFUME FOR WOMEN?
Although tastes and preferences are a matter of individual personality, some perfumes are more successful than others. First of all, because of the quality of their composition, but also because of their long-lasting scent. And if there is one luxury perfume brand for women that stands out, it is Coco Chanel N°5. Indeed, conceived in 1921, it is the best-selling perfume for women in history. It is considered by many to be the best luxury women's fragrance and has been unrivalled for years.
WHAT IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERFUME BRAND?
While Chanel N°5 turns heads, there is also a French house that has been very successful for years: Lancôme. Recently, Lancôme came in first place in the top of the most searched brands on the internet, notably for its perfume La vie est belle. The latter juice is in the top of the best-selling perfumes in France in 2020.