MSc Food & Wine International Management
The MSc Food & Wine International Management is designed to enable you to apprehend, understand and master the specific universe of the gourmet food industry and its current evolutions.
MSc in Food & Wine International Management Program in Paris
Entirely in English, the MSc Food & Wine International Management is designed to enable you to apprehend, understand and master the specific universe of the gourmet food industry and its current evolutions.
This program combines gastronomic and oenological know-how with sales, marketing, communication and global distribution techniques and is a key player in higher education.
"Defend the image of France but know the taste of foreigners"
Florence and Daniel Cathiard, owners of Château Smith Haut Laffite
The MSc Food & Wine International Management course is designed to :
- Transmit all the necessary skills to future professionals in the marketing, sales and distribution of these high-end products in France and abroad.
- To constitute a pool of young executives and entrepreneurs for the food industry, gastronomy, wines and spirits, but also the hotel and restaurant business.
"This program is a fundamental idea and an absolute necessity"
Thierry Desseauve Wine journalist
Classes will be held on the Paris La Villette campus (15 rue de Cambrai 75019 Paris).
If you have a disability, please visit our Accessibility page.
For more information, contact us.
The first year program is developed in partnership with EDC Paris Business School
- Ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Strategic management
- Management information system and Project Management
- French as a foreign language
- Business development
- Human Ressources Management
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting Management
- Supply chain and logistics
- Big Data and knowledge management
- Business English
- Career Development Workshops
Luxury Management (60 hours)
- Introduction and luxury field through times and places
- Definitions of luxury sector, the figures, the holdings, codes and values to work in this industry
- Luxury industry in the 21st century, situation pre and post covid and the cultural changes
- Click and mortar, digital and luxury world, luxury and ethics
- Presentation of the different luxury sectors
- Focus on the clients of the luxury sector
- International marketing and management
- Experiential marketing challenges
- Intercultural team management
- Understanding Global landscape of the luxury industry
- Mastering Business Models within the Fine Food & Wine industry
- Legal and regulatory issues in the Food & Wine industry
- A cultural and historical approach of Food & Wine businesses
- Food & Wine luxury / Gastonomic branding strategy
- Corporate Finance & Performance in the Food & Wine industry
- Digital Marketing & e-business in the Food & Wine business
- French as a foreign language (FLE)
- Personal and career development
- Research methods
- Designing a Food & Wine Marketing strategies
- Introduction to Viticulture, Oenologie, and sensory analysis
- Managing Purchasing & Supply Chain in Food & Wine business
- Food & Wine tourism marketing
- International Development for Food & Wine companies
- Leveraging interactions between Food & Wine and hospitality management
- Luxury Retail Management for Food & Wine companies
- French as a foreign language (FLE)
- Personal & Career Development
- Our Master of Science requires a full-time commitment. The lecture calendar includes morning and afternoon sessions, plus on certain days the lectures will extend into the evening.
- Your learning is guaranteed by an advanced and participatory teaching method that includes lectures, exercises, problem-based learning cases and field projects.
- The program will consist of theoretical courses, lectures and internship or job.
- The methods of evaluation are : Continuous, partial and dissertation.
This program leads to a range of business skills, useful to hold positions related to :
- Marketing (Brand manager, Product manager, …)
- Management (Area manager, Department manager, Brand ambassador, Product and Business Developer, …)
- Purchasing (Buyer, category manager, …)
- Communication (Public Relations, Events manager, …)
- Marketing Director for a food or wine brand / a gastronomic caterer
- Director of food and beverage service in hotel/palace
- International Business Developer or area managers for food or wine or gastronomic caterer brands
- Department manager for a specialized retailer
- Category manager for food or wine or gastronomic caterer brands
- Director of wine brand/house
- Ecotourism or gastronomic marketing/event manager
You can integrate this program :
- In first year, at a third-year university level diploma
- In second year, at a fourth or fifth-year university level diploma, or a Master
This MSc is for :
- People wishing to specialise in the wine, food and gastronomy sector in order to progress in their career
- Professionals wishing to enter a sector of French cultural heritage
- Pre-selection from the application file
- Convocation to an individual interview with a jury of professionals of the sector
The selection process continues throughout the year
French and international students :
- €35,300 for two years (€13,500 1st year / €21,800 2nd year)
- €21,800€ for 2nd year only
The rate indicated is subject to deductions according to the terms of payment.
For more information, feel free to contact us on the Admissions number at the bottom of our website, or by filling out a contact form.