MBA Online - Luxury Management in the Digital Age
The online MBA Luxury Management in the Digital Age trains professionals to provide a vision of change and adaptation to the new socioeconomic environment within companies in the luxury sector.
MBA Online – Luxury Management in the Digital Age
The MBA Online aims to train professionals so that they may provide a vision of change and adaptation to the new socioeconomic environment within companies in the luxury sector.
They will be able to:
- Demonstrate expertise concerning the characteristics of the sector,
- Define the realistic and objective positioning of a brand and build the story that will enable it to reach the established objective,
- Respect the keys of the differentiating tradition of the luxury sector, incorporating the tools, methodologies and processes of the digital age,
- Lead the transformation of organizations to face new projects and entrepreneurial challenges
This program is aimed at managers, professionals and executives in the luxury sector who wish to acquire a new vision of management oriented to the digital environment of business. It endeavors to offer companies of this sector an added value for their:
- Innovation and entrepreneurship capacity
- International vision
- Management in social networks
- Knowledge of the keys to digital marketing and e-commerce
- Understanding of the characteristics of the luxury sector
Benefits of the distance learning:
- Study while working
- Access and benefit from the best teachers of the luxury industry
- Collaborate and interact with students from all over the world
The title Manager in Marketing and Sales of Luxury Products Level I, issued under the authority of ED Sup de Luxe, code NSF 312m, is registered with the RNCP by ministerial decree of 27/12/2018, published in the OJ of 4 January 2019, subject to validation of the different blocks of skills.
1. New consumers of Luxury
- Once Creators, they became Brands: a Contemporary history of Luxury Brands.
- The industrial revolution: perfume, cosmetics and accessories
- The great shift of the Luxury Industry, the 90s
- Who are the new consumers of Luxury?
- Intercultural Management
2. Developing a Luxury Brand: Branding, Identity & Creativity
- Brand management equity, Brand Image
- Brand stretching and Brand alliance
- Luxury brand management specific challenges
3. Experiential Marketing
- Designing customer journey, Brand Ambassadors,
- Sensorial Marketing, Immersive Marketing, Theatralization, digitalization of the retail Brick&Mortar
- Cross-channel customer journey, digital experiences
4. Managing a luxury company
- The Financial Guideline: Operating Costs and Profits
- Price Positioning Strategy
5. Launching a Luxury Brand in the Digital World I
- Understanding the importance of social networks:
- new retail
6. Distribution Strategies: the right mix between Channels
- Understanding the importance of inter-cultural contexts and local specificities.
- Evolution of distribution modes: selective distribution, retail, distribution, e-commerce…
7. Luxury legal issues
- Laws & Specific legal regulations applicable to the luxury sector
8. Talent development & Management
- Change Management
- Leader’s toolbox
- Recruiting & developing people
- Conflict handling - Reaching agreement
9. Launching a Luxury Brand in the Digital World II
- Internet monitoring and business intelligence.
- Uses Case & sectorial analysis
10. Considering the new Sustainable and Social responsibility issues of the Luxury industry
- From Sustainable Development to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Specifics of sustainability related to the luxury industry
- New luxury consumer and new luxury marketplaces
11. Study trip to Paris, the capital of Luxury and Fashion.
- A real immersion in the heart of brands and Houses and their business.
- History, culture and the arts are at the center of the DNA of the brands.
- Meetings with the managers of the sector, designers of new concepts and young entrepreneurs, digital experts.
- Visits, workshops, initiation to creation and its management.
- Understanding the customer experience in situ in major brand stores.
- Professional exchanges and advice on personal development.
12. Final business project
This program is aimed at young entrepreneurs and managers, companies in the luxury sector or those who aspire to join them. It endeavors to offer companies of this sector an added value for their:
Innovation and entrepreneurship capacity.
Management in social networks
Knowledge of the keys to digital marketing and e-commerce
Understanding of the characteristics of the luxury sector