MBA Online - Luxury Management in the Digital Age
The online MBA Luxury Management in the Digital Age trains professionals to provide a vision of change and adaptation to the new socioeconomic environment within companies in the luxury sector.
MBA Online – Luxury Management in the Digital Age
Through the Online MBA Luxury Management, students will learn:
1. New consumers of Luxury
- Once Creators, they became Brands: a Contemporary history of Luxury Brands.
- The industrial revolution: perfume, cosmetics and accessories
- The great shift of the Luxury Industry, the 90s
- Who are the new consumers of Luxury?
- Intercultural Management
2. Developing a Luxury Brand: Branding, Identity & Creativity
- Brand management equity, Brand Image
- Brand stretching and Brand alliance
- Luxury brand management specific challenges
3. Experiential Marketing
- Designing customer journey, Brand Ambassadors,
- Sensorial Marketing, Immersive Marketing, Theatralization, digitalization of the retail Brick&Mortar
- Cross-channel customer journey, digital experiences
4. Managing a luxury company
- The Financial Guideline: Operating Costs and Profits
- Price Positioning Strategy
5. Launching a Luxury Brand in the Digital World I
- Understanding the importance of social networks:
- new retail
6. Distribution Strategies: the right mix between Channels
- Understanding the importance of inter-cultural contexts and local specificities.
- Evolution of distribution modes: selective distribution, retail, distribution, e-commerce…
7. Luxury legal issues
- Laws & Specific legal regulations applicable to the luxury sector
8. Talent development & Management
- Change Management
- Leader’s toolbox
- Recruiting & developing people
- Conflict handling - Reaching agreement
9. Launching a Luxury Brand in the Digital World II
- Internet monitoring and business intelligence.
- Uses Case & sectorial analysis
10. Considering the new Sustainable and Social responsibility issues of the Luxury industry
- From Sustainable Development to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Specifics of sustainability related to the luxury industry
- New luxury consumer and new luxury marketplaces
11. Final business project
- The program will consist of theoretical courses, individual and group work.
- The methods of evaluation are : Continuous and annual project.
It is possible to enter the MBA Online Luxury Management :
- at least 4 years of higher education
- for professionals, through the validation of professional experience (VAP) after a study of the application and an interview
Admission is in 2 stages:
- pre-selection based on the application file
- invitation to an individual interview
The price indicated is subject to deductions according to the terms of payment.
For more information, please contact us at the Admissions number at the bottom of our website, or by filling out a contact form.
Find out more about the other international programs :
- MBA/MSC Global Luxury Brand Management
- MSC Fashion & Luxury Business
- MSc Food & Wine International Management