MSc Global Luxury Brand Management
This program is the crossroads of international knowledge and interaction related to the world of luxury.
MSc Global - Luxury Brand Management
The MSc Global - Luxury Brand Management has been developed in close collaboration with companies in the luxury sector. Courses are reassessed and adjusted in line with prevailing economic and strategic issues – and those of the future.
This program stands out by its wide content:
It is a “Global” Luxury programme, training students in General Management and for all activities needed to succeed in these fields: Business Policy, Control and Financial matters, as well as Logistics and Supply Chain, to train candidates to become, in the medium and long term, General Managers of Luxury subsidiaries in major strategic countries.
It puts emphasis on the Management of Creation and on the Creative Team, as we believe this is a very important element for a brand to stand out and provide interesting and outstanding products, objects and services.
It develops special skills in social media and digital marketing.
It strives to stand out as the best available training in Luxury Retailing and Luxury Merchandising.
The Global MSc prepares students for management jobs through in-depth study of production, logistics and control, with an emphasis on financial strategies and global management.
This program is a source of high-potential profiles for luxury companies: enabling them to find graduates ready to start in business development, retailing, digital marketing or similar jobs and develop a long-term career in their firm. It also aims at being the crossroads of international knowledge and interaction related to world of luxury.
Program is labelised MSc (Master of Science) by the "Conférence des Grandes Ecoles"
Testimonials from Global MSc alumni
« My experience at Sup de Luxe has been very rewarding, not only on a professional level, but also personally, meeting people from all over the world, discovering different cultures and meeting friends for life. »
"It was an unforgettable experience, full of discoveries, where I had the opportunity to meet friends from all over the world and to meet teachers and professionals in the field. »
Program Director : Ghislaine Le Gouguec - email@example.com
PROGRAM OF THE FIRST YEAR
- Ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Strategic management
- Management information system and Project Management
- French as a foreign language
- Business development
- Human Ressources Management
- Entreprenerial Finance and Accounting Management
- Supply chain and logistics
- Big Data and knowledge management
- Business English
- Career Development Workshops
PROGRAM OF THE SECOND YEAR
In depth expertise in business management
- Accounting control, reporting and budgeting
- Corporate financial management
- Global international strategy
- Global business policy
Luxury marketing management
- Consumer analysis and consumer behavior; market research
- Product policy and management
- Brand management
- International distribution systems
- Communication and advertising
- Social networks and digital marketing
Luxury retailing and merchandising
- Basic retailing economics and management
- Store location and concept development
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
Management of creation
- Art management and specificities
- Design management and managing the creative team
- Introduction to product design and communication design
Luxury talent management
- Organizational development
- Talent management
- Executive careers in luxury
Manufacturing, supply chain and procurement. Logistics
- Worldwide procurement sources
- Quality management
- Logistics, supply chain and planning processes
Luxury legal issues
- Brand registration and intellectual property. Contract negotiation and follow up
- Perfumes and cosmetics
- Jewellery and watches
- Fashion management
- Wine and spirits
- Hospitality management
- The challenges of the Chinese market
- Opportunities in other energy markets
- The place of other BRICS markets
- All teaching methods, including pro-active and internet systems will be used, but the majority of the courses will be based on the business case method.
- An in-depth analysis of a real business situation (a team project presented to a luxury company) will conclude the program.
- The program will consist of theoretical courses, lectures and internships or jobs.
- The methods of evaluation are : Continuous, partial and dissertation (BBC: Brand business case).
The MSc Global - Luxury Brand Management is designed for:
- Graduate students with a degree from a recognized University with good grades and performances (Bachelor, master or Engineering Programs),
- Young professionals who hope to accelerate their career path.
*Tuition fees :
French and international students :
- 39.500 € for two years.
- 28.000€ for the second year alone.
The rate indicated is subject to deductions according to the terms of payment.