MBA Global - Luxury Brand Management
This program is crossroads of international knowledge and interaction relating to the world of luxury.
MBA Global - Luxury Brand Management
The MBA Global - Luxury Brand Management has been developed in close collaboration with companies in the luxury sector. Courses are reassessed and adjusted in line with prevailing economic and strategic issues – and those of the future.
This program stands out by its wide content:
It is a “Global” Luxury programme, training students in General Management and for all activities needed to succeed in these fields: Business Policy, Control and Financial matters, as well as Logistics and Supply Chain, to train candidates to become, in the medium and long term, General Managers of Luxury subsidiaries in major strategic countries.
It puts emphasis on the Management of Creation and on the Creative Team, as we believe this is a very important element for a brand to stand out and provide interesting and outstanding products, objects and services.
It develops special skills in social media and digital marketing.
It seeks to stand out as the best available training in Luxury Retailing and Luxury Merchandising.
This program is a source of high-potential profiles for luxury companies: enabling them to find graduates ready to start in business development, retailing, digital marketing or similar jobs and develop a long-term career in their firm. It also aims to become crossroads of international knowledge and interaction relating to world of luxury.
The title Manager in Marketing and Sales of Luxury Products Level I, issued under the authority of ED Sup de Luxe, code NSF 312m, is registered with the RNCP by ministerial decree of 27/12/2018, published in the OJ of 4 January 2019, subject to validation of the different blocks of skills.
It also provides a double diploma MSC (Master of Science) by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
A program which prepares students for management jobs through in-depth study of production, logistics and control, with an emphasis on financial strategies and global management.
Comprehensive training in marketing and brand management, with a special emphasis on social media.
A special focus on retailing, merchandising and on-line selling.
This program prepares students with the skills needed for a successful luxury career.
All teaching methods, including pro-active and internet systems will be used, but the majority of the courses will be based on the business case method.
An in-depth analysis of a real business situation (a team project presented to a luxury company) will conclude the program.
In depth expertise in business management
- Accounting control, reporting and budgeting
- Corporate financial management
- Global international strategy
- Global business policy
Luxury marketing management
- Consumer analysis and consumer behavior; market research
- Product policy and management
- Brand management
- International distribution systems
- Communication and advertising
- Social networks and digital marketing
Luxury retailing and merchandising
- Basic retailing economics and management
- Store location and concept development
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
Management of creation
- Art management and specificities
- Design management and managing the creative team
- Introduction to product design and communication design
Luxury talent management
- Organizational development
- Talent management
- Executive careers in luxury
Manufacturing, supply chain and procurement. Logistics
- Worldwide procurement sources
- Quality management
- Logistics, supply chain and planning processes
Luxury legal issues
- Brand registration and intellectual property. Contract negotiation and follow up
- Perfumes and cosmetics
- Jewellery and watches
- Fashion management
- Wine and spirits
- Hospitality management
- The challenges of the Chinese market
- Opportunities in other energy markets
- The place of other BRICS markets
The MBA Global - Luxury Brand Management is designed for:
- Graduate students with a degree from a recognized University with good grades and performances (Bachelor, master or Engineering Programs),
- Young professionals who hope to accelerate their career path.
Candidates should fill out the application form. Once the file is received and selected, a jury will carefully review it and interview selected candidates during a face to face meeting or via an electronic link.