Executive certificate – Creation, Management and Development of a Business Unit in the Luxury sector
Sup de Luxe, a specialist in training for the luxury sector, recognised by brands and companies for over 30 years, offers certified training courses in the context of executive education.
- Full-time, In-person
- October 2024
- 6 days in total
Presentation of the programme
The executive certificates are designed for professionals interested in acquiring in-depth knowledge of the luxury sector and aim to boost your career in the luxury industry.
Strengths of the programme
The executive certificates are intended for professionals interested in acquiring in-depth knowledge of the luxury sector and enabling them to continue their activity through a programme organised during the day or evening. There are three programmes that allow the following certifications to be obtained:
- Certificate in luxury marketing
- Digital and luxury communication certificate
- Certificate in luxury business
- Leading an innovative project in the luxury sector from conception to development
- Build a financial business plan (Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Forecast)
- Assimilate the notions of investment and financing
- Know the field of intellectual property protection
- Analyse the financial risks of the project, be aware of the constraints of the supply chain
- Know how to keep or withdraw from a project that is not feasible
- Design, implement and manage a management system to control the achievement of the company's objectives
- Understand the importance of environmental variables in the management of a business unit or a company
- Recognise the priority actions to be implemented and know how to allocate the appropriate resources.
- Drawing up a provisional budget, analysing financing needs, knowing the legal and fiscal forms
- Mastering management indicators and dashboards
- Create, manage and control the performance of a company linked to the luxury industry
- Diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of the project
- Drawing up budget forecasts with volumes of activities, income and expenditure forecasts in relation to the various departments of the company.
- Know how to use tools relating to the company's performance.
- Be able to propose corrective measures to reconcile results and objectives, results and means.
- Know how to present the different management charts: management charts and operational, social and environmental performance indicators.
- Master the company's price, volume and cost strategies.
- Anticipate new projects to be implemented while calculating the profitability linked to the business plan (direct costs and break-even point)
The programme consists of academic lectures, case studies, quizzes and an individual project. Particular attention is given to 360 degree thinking on the issues raised.
- Format: 6 days in total with 3 days at 4 week intervals
- Teaching period: autumn and spring of each year
This training is part of a block of competences RNCP level 7
Pursuing your studies
If you want to continue your studies after an Executive Certificate, it's possible! There are a number of establishments where you can specialise in a specific field (fashion, tourism, hospitality, gastronomy, jewellery, cosmetics, etc.) or acquire more general, cross-disciplinary skills (finance, management, digital, CSR, law, etc.). Subject to the necessary pre-requisites, you may also decide to take a doctorate, an Executive MBA or a Master of Science to complete your course. To find out about all the options available to you after your degree, click here (in French).
If you have enjoyed the Sup de Luxe experience, you could, for example, join the Online MBA - Luxury Management in the Digital Age, enabling you to continue to combine your professional life with deepening your knowledge of the luxury business. Our advisers will be happy to guide and advise you.