MSc Luxury Fashion Management
The MSc Luxury Fashion Management is designed for students who wish to specialise and undertake in-depth study to prepare themselves at a high level for the ever-changing demands of the fashion and luxury industries.
- Full-time, In-person
- November 2024
- 1 or 2 years
Presentation of the programme
The mentor of the Master of Science Luxury Fashion Management is Alain Quillet. "Fashion is a dynamic, ever-changing and fast-growing segment of the luxury industry."
The link between Sup de Luxe and its network of companies aims to ensure a perfect fusion between management, art, craft and science, which is the essence of fashion.
Strengths of the programme
Delivered entirely in English, the MSc Luxury Fashion Management is designed for students who wish to specialise and undertake in-depth study to prepare themselves at a high level for the ever-changing demands of the fashion and luxury industries.
- The aim is to train students in a wide range of management skills in the fashion industry. The programme offers both management courses and specialised fashion management courses, all taught by industry professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate original creative thinking and autonomy in developing project ideas to meet the changing needs of the fashion industry
- Be equipped to deal with existing and emerging technologies in today's international fashion industry.
- Have an understanding of specialist brand development and business practices at a global level
- The Master of Science requires a full-time commitment. The course schedule includes morning and afternoon sessions, and on some days the course extends into the evening.
- Your learning is guaranteed by an advanced and participatory teaching method that includes lectures, exercises, problem-based learning cases and field projects.
Pace of training
- 1ère year: Initial
- 2ème year: Initial
This programme is labelled MSc (Master of Science) by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- Number of students: 14
- Satisfaction rate: 5/5
- Insertion rate: 100%.
- Drop-out rate: 0%
- Survey return rate: 100%.
(source: satisfaction and integration surveys conducted by the school in 2022)
The assessment methods are: continuous tests, mid-term tests and dissertation
- Ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Corporate finance
- Strategic management
- Management information system and Project Management
- French as a foreign language
- Business development
- Human Resources Management
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting Management
- Supply chain and logistics
- Big Data and knowledge management
- Business English
- Career Development Workshops
Luxury Management (60 hours)
- Introduction and luxury field through times and places
- Definitions of luxury sector, the figures, the holdings, codes and values to work in this industry
- Luxury industry in the 21st century, situation pre and post covid and the cultural changes
- Click and mortar, digital and luxury world, luxury and ethics
- Presentation of the different luxury sectors
- Focus on the clients of the luxury sector
- International marketing and management
- Experiential marketing challenges
- Intercultural team management
- Understand the global landscape of the luxury industry
- Mastering business models in the fashion and luxury sector
- Manage legal and regulatory issues in the luxury sector
- Understand the sociology and history of fashion
- Define a brand strategy for fashion and luxury
- Financial and business performance management in the fashion and luxury industry
- Digital marketing and e-commerce management in the fashion sector
- French as a foreign language
- Personal and professional development
- Research methods
- Designing marketing strategies for fashion and luxury
- Fashion product development
- Introduction to event communication
- Managing a fashion retail outlet from a multi-channel perspective
- Developing a strategic framework for supply chain analysis in the fashion sector
The MSc Luxury Fashion Management enables you to acquire skills relating to different professions, such as:
- Style Director or Art Director
- Development Manager
- Group manager
- Product manager
- Collection coordinator
- Purchasing manager
- Production manager
- Visual merchandising manager
- Press officer
Pursuing your studies
If you want to continue your studies after the MSc Luxury Fashion Management, it's possible! There are a number of establishments where you can specialise in a specific field (haute-couture, design, styling, pattern-making, jewellery, cosmetics, etc.) or acquire more general, cross-disciplinary skills (finance, management, digital, CSR, law, etc.). Subject to the necessary prerequisites, you may also decide to complete a doctorate or a Master of Science in another speciality to round off your course. To find out about all the options available to you after your degree, click here (in French).
If you have enjoyed the Sup de Luxe experience, after a few years you can join a continuing education programme offered by the Institute in the form of Executive Certificates. Our consultants will be happy to guide and advise you.