Sup de Luxe, a specialised insitute in luxury management within a Grande Ecole, created by leaders in the sector, is endowed with academic and pedagogical excellence.
Sup de Luxe , was founded by Cartier in 1990 under the name Institut Supérieur de Marketing du luxe. It is the school of reference for luxury and the only school in the world to have been designed and managed by professionals of the sector. In 1995, Sup de Luxe became part of EDC Paris Business School, a reference school in entrepreneurship.
Why come to our school?
Since its creation, our school has known an undeniable success among French and international students. These students aspire to work in the luxury goods industry, in various sectors: jewellery, gastronomy, real estate, fashion, …
- MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
- MBA Online Luxury Management in the Digital Age
- MBA/MSc Global Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion & Luxury Business
- MSc Food & Wine International Management
Our added value
- Executive programs that are constantly in tune with the needs of the sector
- Teaching only provided mainly by Brand and House professionals, but also by high-level research professors
- Weekly contacts with the decision-makers who make luxury goods
- Visits to companies, trade fairs, creative workshops, production centers, logistics centers, etc
- Study trips in France and abroad
- Interviews with recruitment agencies and human resources managers
- Meetings with the press and media
- The regular support of a network of 3,000 graduates who hold executive positions in companies of the sector
- Evening classes to allow MBA students to assume a position or internship during the day. Oriented towards professionalization, our school is the gateway to the implementation of our teachings in a permanent job
Luxury: a world apart
- To constitute a pool of young managers for all the sector's professions, in close relationship with the brands
- To train executives and managers to remain efficient and innovative in a constantly changing sector
- To promote high-impact research through an internationally renowned observatory and applied research center: Sup de Luxe Lab
- To contribute to the knowledge and prestige of this sector by regularly publishing works