Sup de Luxe, a specialised school in luxury management within a Grande Ecole, created by leaders in the sector, is endowed with academic and pedagogical excellence.
Founded by Cartier in 1990 under the name of Institut Supérieur de marketing du luxe, Sup de Luxe is the reference school for luxury and the only training in the world wanted and supervised by professionals in the sector. In 1995, Sup de Luxe joined the EDC Paris Business School, a reference school in entrepreneurship.
Why come to our school?
Our added value
- Executive programs that are constantly in tune with the needs of the sector
- Teaching only provided mainly by brand and house professionals, but also by high-level research professors
- Weekly contacts with the decision-makers who make luxury goods
- Visits to companies, trade fairs, creative workshops, production centres, logistics centres, etc
- Study trips in France and abroad
- Interviews with recruitment agencies and human resources managers
- Meetings with the press and media
- The regular support of a network of 3,000 graduates who occupy positions of responsibility in companies in the sector
- Evening classes to allow MBA students to take up a position or internship during the day. Oriented towards professionalization, our school is the open door to the application of our teachings to a sustainable job
Luxury: a world of its own
- To build up a pool of young managers for all the sector's professions, in close relationship with the brands
- Train executives and managers to remain efficient and innovative in a constantly changing sector
- Promote high-impact, high-impact research through an observatory and an internationally renowned applied research centre: Sup de Luxe Lab
- Contribute to the knowledge and influence of this sector by regularly publishing works