The Higher Institute of Luxury Marketing is the only training in the world wanted and supervised by professionals in the sector. Sup de Luxe offers students and business professionals Bachelor and MBA programs.
Founded by Cartier in 1990, the Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe is the only training in the world wanted and supervised by professionals in the sector.
Since its creation, the school has been an undeniable success.
First in the rankings of training courses preparing for luxury positions, its programs are references in France and abroad.
For 30 years, Sup de Luxe has been a Cartier Chair that welcomes over than 300 students from all over the world every year.
Sup de Luxe provides keys to the luxury universe through a series of unique opportunities:
- An exclusive program constantly in touch with the sector’s needs.
- A unique method of teaching provided by brand-name professionals and houses.
- Weekly contact with decision-makers in the luxury world.
- Visits to companies, professional trade fairs, creative workshops, production centers, logistical hubs, etc.
- Seminars in France and abroad.
- Interviews with recruitment agencies and human resource directors.
- Opportunities of meeting the press and other media.
- Regular access to a network of 3000 graduates occupying high-level jobs in luxury companies.
Sup de Luxe has set as its main objectives :
- To build a pool of young managers for all the sector's businesses, in close collaboration with the brands
- Defend the values of luxury by animating and enriching an observatory and a research and study centre of international reference on luxury: Sup de Luxe Lab
- Provide a broad general culture of this sector by regularly publishing books