Compared to other existing program’s, this one has the ambition to be different:
- 1) It is not a “Marketing” program, but a “Global” Luxury program, training students in General Management and for all activities that are necessary to be successful in this field : Business Policy, Control and Financial matters, but also Logistics and Supply Chain, to train candidates to become, in the medium and long run, general managers of Luxury subsidiaries in major strategic countries.
- 2) It puts emphasis on the Management of Creation and of the Creative team, as we believe this is a very important element for a brand to stand out and to provide interesting and outstanding products, objects or services.
- 3) It develops special skills in Social Media networks and Digital marketing.
- 4) It wants to stand out as the best available training in Luxury Retailing and Luxury merchandising.
Apart from this specific content, this program in Global Luxury Management
is strengthened by its presence as a Sup de Luxe
venture, a school and an environment which can be defined by:
- 1) The largest MBA in Luxury graduate group, as it now has a body of approximately 1.800 alumni, most of them working for international luxury companies.
- 2) A special emphasis on a close and productive relationship with the luxury industry in general and the major firms of the sector.