This new program in Global Luxury Management
has been developed to give a special strength to the 30th anniversary of the first Sup de Luxe program created in 1990.
It was obvious that after having been the pioneer in Luxury Management and Marketing Training, Sup de Luxe had the opportunity to create this new program, full time, in English.
Compared to other existing program’s, this one has the ambition to be different:
- 1) It is not a “Marketing” program, but a “Global” Luxury program, training students in General Management and for all activities that are necessary to be successful in this field : Business Policy, Control and Financial matters, but also Logistics and Supply Chain, to train candidates to become, in the medium and long run, general managers of Luxury subsidiaries in major strategic countries.
- 2) It puts emphasis on the Management of Creation and of the Creative team, as we believe this is a very important element for a brand to stand out and to provide interesting and outstanding products, objects or services.
- 3) It develops special skills in Social Media networks and Digital marketing.
- 4) It wants to stand out as the best available training in Luxury Retailing and Luxury merchandising.
Apart from this specific content, this new program in Global Luxury Management
is strengthened by its presence as a Sup de Luxe
venture, a school and an environment which can be defined by:
- 1) The largest MBA in Luxury graduate group, as it now has a body of approximately 1.700 alumni, most of them working for international luxury companies.
- 2) A special emphasis on a close and productive relationship with the luxury industry in general and the major firms of the sector.
With a class limited to a reasonably small number of students with international potential, this new program in Global Luxury Management
expects to become a source of interesting profiles for the luxury companies : They should find graduates ready to start, for example, in selling, retailing or digital marketing jobs and develop a long term career in their firm. It also hopes to become a crossroad of international knowledge and interactions about the luxury world.