MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
The MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management has been the reference for 30 years and recognized as the best training for and by the sector.
MBA in Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management Program in Paris
Ranked number 1 for 30 years and recognized as the best training for and by the sector, the MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management is a comprehensive training designed by professionals and specialists in activity. Some courses may be in english. Missions and cases entrusted by the companies allow the students to put into practice the knowledge acquired during the courses.
DESIGN MANAGEMENT PROJECT BY SUP DE LUXE
Supervised by its professors, lecturers and its powerful network of professionals Sup de Luxe launched, in September 2016, the Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe.
This transversal and professionalising module gives the keys to learn how to work in project mode, in the new conditions encountered by the manager and the companies today.
Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe prepares and trains future managers for these new challenges.
The main objectives:
- Learn how to pilot a project
- Become familiar with new innovative methods
- Work in a professional and demanding way
- Develop Team Building
A varied and innovation-oriented pedagogy:
- Codesign group workshops for situational role plays
- Meetings with professionals.
Design Management is a global process of organization of the company.
First year : "Fundamentals"
Master the essential tools to the understanding of marketing and business in the sector of Luxury brands and Homes.
- From September to July
- Semester 1 in progress
- Semester 2 in internship
- 60 ECTS credits
- From September to July
- In evening classes: from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, from Monday to Friday and some Saturdays during the year.
- 60 ECTS credits
- This schedule allows future graduates to continue their professional activity or to complete one or more internships in companies, a must to reinforce the knowledge of this sector.
This program delivers the title of Marketing and Sales Manager in luxury products and services, registered in the RNCP by decree of 27/12/2018 published in the Official Journal of 04/01/2019 NSF code 312m professional certification level 7.
You can validate this certification for professionals, through the validation of acquired experience (VAE) after study of admissibility and interview file.
Program Director : Ghislaine Le Gouguec - email@example.com
Classes will be held on the Paris La Villette campus (11 rue de Cambrai 75019 Paris).
If you have a disability, please visit our Accessibility page.
- General and sectoral knowledge of luxury
- Fundamentals of luxury marketing
- Communication of luxury brands
- Business fundamentals
- Operations management
- Team management
- Personal development
- Foreign languages
- Annual project
- 6 Month internship
- Geopolitics / geostrategy
- Competitive strategies in the luxury industry
- Identity and Communication
- Trend analysis and Creativity management
Marketing & Communication
- Specificities of communication in the luxury sector
- Management & Administration
- Distribution and logistics
- International Trade
- Management / Finance
- Business Law
- Ethics and Governance
- History of luxury
- Professional life and personal development
Some courses may be in English.
For more details on the programme, please fill in our information request form.
The program will consist of theoretical courses, lectures and internships.
The methods of evaluation are : Continuous, partial, and DMP.
The MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management allows students to acquire skills related to different professions, such as :
- Marketing manager
- Development manager or group manager
- Brand or product manager
- Head of sector or head of department
- Purchasing manager
- Production manager
- Visual merchandising manager
- Press officer
- Public Relations, Event Manager
- Brand manager
"It was an enriching year with a lot of great encounters that allowed me to appreciate what the world of luxury represents and its tremendous potential for influence and growth."
Marine Monloubou, 2014
"The interest and benefits of this course lie in its content: courses presented by professionals from the luxury sector who know what they are talking about, and Grands Témoins conferences presented by essential pillars of this industry."
Albane Weber, 2019
You can integrate this program :
- In first year, at a third-year university level diploma
- In second year, at a fourth or fifth-year university level diploma, or a Master
This MBA is for :
- French and foreign students holding at least a third-year university level diploma (Bachelor and Master)
- Professionals wishing to specialize in luxury
- Entrepreneurs with business creation projects in this field
- Pre-selection from the application file
- Convocation to an individual interview with a jury of professionals of the sector
The selection process continues throughout the year
*Tuition fees :
French and international students :
- 30 500€ for two years or 31,500€ for two years with a full-english track in the first year
- 18 300€ for the second year alone
The rate indicated is subject to deductions according to the terms of payment.
For more information, feel free to contact us on the Admissions number at the bottom of our website, or by filling out a contact form.