MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
The MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management has been the reference for 30 years and recognized as the best training for and by the sector.
MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
Ranked number 1 for 30 years and recognized as the best training for and by the sector, the MBA Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management is a comprehensive training designed by professionals and specialists in activity. Some courses may be in english. Missions and cases entrusted by the companies allow the students to put into practice the knowledge acquired during the courses.
1st year "Fundamentals"
Master the essential tools to the understanding of marketing and business in the sector of Luxury brands and Homes.
- From September to July
- Semester 1 in progress
- Semester 2 in internship
- 60 ECTS credits
- Teaching runs from September to July
- In evening classes: from 18h30 to 21h30, from Monday to Friday and some Saturdays during the year.
- 60 ECTS credits
- This schedule allows future graduates to continue their professional activity or to complete one or more internships in companies, a must to reinforce the knowledge of this sector.
This program delivers the title of Marketing and Sales Manager in luxury products, registered in the RNCP by decree of 27/12/2018 published in the Official Journal of 04/01/2019 NSF code 312m professional certification level I.
Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe
Built by its professors and speakers and its powerful network of professionals Sup de Luxe launched in September 2016 the Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe.
This transversal and professionalising module gives the keys to learn how to work in project mode, in the new conditions encountered by the manager and the companies today.
Design Management Project by Sup de Luxe prepares and trains future managers for these new challenges.
The main objectives:
- Learn how to pilot a project
- Become familiar with new innovative methods
- Work in a professional and demanding way
- Develop Team Building
A varied and innovation-oriented pedagogy:
- Codesign group workshops for scenarios
- Meetings with professionals.
Design Management is a global process of organization of the company.
Testimonials from MBA alumni Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management
"All the interest and benefits of this training result in its content: courses presented by professionals in the Luxury Goods sector who know what they are talking about, and Grand Témoins conferences presented by essential pillars of this industry. »
« It was an enriching year with a lot of great encounters that allowed me to take the measure of what the luxury universe represents and its tremendous potential for influence and growth. »
- General and sectoral knowledge of luxury
- History of luxury
- History of brands
- The different sectors
- Fundamentals of luxury marketing
- Introduction to luxury Marketing
- Strategic and Operational Marketing
- Experiential marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Visual Merchandising
- Communication of luxury brands
- Introduction to communication
- Understanding the new challenges of the luxury sector
- Media and non-media communication tools
- The role of advertising representation and visuals for luxury brands
- How to perpetuate the vision and history of luxury brands
- Business fundamentals
- Luxury markets
- Distribution methods
- Operations and team management
- Operations management
- Marketing in the luxury industry
- The characteristics of the luxury industry and the description of positions
- The customer and the luxury market
- Brand equity and Brand management
- Price, distribution and communication in the industry
- Team management
- Management & leadership
- Corporate Culture
- Team building
- Personal development
- Public speaking
- Personal Branding
- Foreign languages
- Annual project
- 6 Month internship
Geopolitics / geostrategy
- Luxury goods market: key figures and growth prospects.
- Analysis of the financial strategies and results of groups and brands.
- Study of emerging countries, drivers of market growth.
Competitive strategies in the luxury industry
- Analysis of product strategies, distribution and perspective of competitors.
Identity and Communication
- Definition of brand identity and communication consistency
Trend analysis and Creativity management
- Learn to decode trends and reconcile them with the sustainability of a luxury brand.
- Management of creativity and its expressions.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
- Understanding the client: psychology and behaviour.
- Market analysis: definition of a target, potential study.
- Building a strong brand: identity, creation, positioning, differentiation.
- Development of the offer: sectorial variations and price positioning.
Specificities of communication in the luxury sector
- Advertising creation codes.
- Communication strategies / Media strategy and budget negotiation.
- Digital Communication.
- Public relations and event communication.
- Understand the interest of social networks: webmarketing, communication, e-commerce.
- CRM, intelligence and business intelligence.
- Understand the job of the community manager.
Management & Administration
- Quality approach
- Implementation and control of quality monitoring.
Distribution and logistics
- Changes in distribution methods: selective distribution, retail distribution, e-commerce...
- Techniques & legislation.
- Inventory management.
- Merchandising: the creative and business axes of strategic merchandising, learning to analyze and manage a space.
- Understand the importance of inter-culturality and local specificities.
- International development of the luxury business.
- Build an export business plan.
- Traditional and innovative sales techniques.
- Development of the relationship and customer service.
Management / Finance
- Understand and master the different financial aspects of the company, in particular the calculation of margins and coefficients.
- Legal rules specific to the luxury sector.
Ethics and Governance
- Respect and development of human and behavioural qualities in the organization.
- Sustainable development and social responsibility.
History of luxury
- The major phases in the history of the luxury industry.
- History of fashion.
- Luxury & Art.
Professional life and personal development
- Determine one’s professional project.
- Valuing your career, knowing how to sell yourself.
- Prepare for job interviews.
- Learn to optimize all aspects of your personality
This MBA is for:
- French and foreign students holding at least a third-year university level diploma (Bachelor and Master)
- Professionals wishing to specialize in luxury
- Entrepreneurs with business creation projects in this field
You can integrate this program
- In first year, at a third-year university level diploma
- In second year, at a fourth or fifth-year university level diploma, or a Master
- For professionals, through the validation of prior learning (VAP) after study of admissibility and interview file
Admission to the Superior Institute of Luxury Marketing takes place in two stages
- pre-selection from the application file
- convocation to an individual interview with a jury of professionals of the sector
The price indicated is subject to deductions according to the terms of payment.