MBA Entrepreneurship and Luxury Management
The MBA Entrepreneurship and Luxury Management is a program in partnership with EDC, the reference school in entrepreneurship. The combination of the two areas of expertise offers you the ideal framework for your entrepreneurial project in the luxury sector.
MBA Entrepreneurship and Luxury Management
The MBA Entrepreneuriat et Management du Luxe, developed in partnership between Sup de Luxe and EDC Paris Business School (French leader in entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship for 70 years), is aimed at :
- Those who want to acquire strong business creation and management skills in the Premium and Luxury sector,
- Those who want to start or take over a business in the sector
- Those who wish to become familiar with and develop innovative projects in this sector
Each step in the creation of a brand/project gives rise to a working seminar based on the validation and application of concepts.
This program recognized Level I by the State is registered at the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP).
The Luxury Goods sector is undergoing profound changes. Alongside the historical brands and Houses that make France and Paris their cradle, companies are being created and developed that bring the pleasure, service and identity that women and men are looking for.
Innovation is the key word. The luxury object has always been a creation. This creation must be accompanied by the right service and the right adequacy to the time. Above all, it must bring an extra soul to its buyer. In this sense, anything is possible. An entrepreneur in this sector must be creative, rigorous, tenacious and lucid.
They must be able to identify opportunities to develop his business, lead a project and often a team, create value and consequently employment and he must learn to innovate and take measured risks.
Assistance in the development of an entrepreneurial project.
Sup de Luxe has created Incubalux', an incubator specialising in innovation and creation in the luxury sector, which has set itself the task of supporting two or three selected projects each year.
Supervision by professionals and creators of companies in the sector as well as by teacher-researchers from EDC Paris Business School.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of professionals and entrepreneurs in the sector who support students in their creative projects:
- Guillaume de Seynes, Chief Executive Officer Hermès, Chairman John Lobb and Chairman of the Colbert Committee
- Cyrille Vigneron, President Cartier International
- Chantal Thomass, Fashion designer
- Carlos Rossillo, founder and CEO of Bell & Ross
- Pauline Laigneau, Fondarice and CEO Gemmyo Jewellery
- Aurore Domont, CEO Media Figaro
- Nicolas Boss, CEO Van Cleef & Arpels
- Géraldine Dobey, CEO of Fouquets Barriere Paris
- Nathalie Vranken, Champagne Vice President Pommery Vranken
- Hugues Fabre, Vice President DS Automobiles
- Jean Claude Cathalan, President of the Montaigne Committee
- Thierry and Laurent Gardinier, CEO of Taillevent
- Philippe le Moult, Director of Institutional Relations Maison Dior
- Alain Quillet, CEO Paule Ka
- Richard Mille, Founder and CEO of Richard Mille
- Jj Salaun, CEO Inditex
- Alain Nemarq, CEO Mauboussin
- Angelina Durand Sastre, Fashion Director France Chanel
- Manuel Mallen, Founder and CEO Courbet Jewellery
- Flore Loidon, Founder and CEO Feoni
- Gaëtan Gaye, Founder and Brand Director Ressence Watches
- Antoine Chapoutot, Founder and CEO of the Antoine Chaputot brand
- And others....
Development of an entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial project in the luxury sector
- Transforming intention into a project: understanding new challenges in the sector, analysing the market and competition, defining needs and mastering tools
- Define the sales and marketing strategy: the product, the brand, the customers, the business model, the distribution channels and the modes of communication, the trends, the importance of innovation
- Consolidate the project, move from the project to the creation: what resources, associates and partners, what funding?
- Fundamentals of corporate finance
- Main business indicators, Business Plan
- The different types of companies
- Trademark law, Intellectual property law
- The contracts
- Strategy and positioning
- Market research studies
- Brand management
- Digital Marketing
- Multimedia communication plan, social networks, influencers.....
- Omnichannel distribution strategy
- International development
- Sell your project and look for partners
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Leadership management
- Recruit a team
- Managing a team
DEVELOP YOUR PROJECT
- Project management
- Innovation management
- Creativity management
- Develop your Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship project
- Luxury Culture and Values
- The codes of the new luxury
- Prospects / Trends in luxury
- Independent Luxury
- Managing an innovative project:
- Design thinking
- Agile methods (scrum/sprint,...)
- Mark out the construction stages of the personal project
VISITS AND MEETINGS
- Station F
- Microsoft's lab
- Meetings with entrepreneurs and business angels
The MBA Entrepreneurship and Luxury Management is open to French and foreign students with a minimum of 4 years of higher education and to professionals.
Admission is made after examination of the application file and an interview with a jury of professionals in the sector.
The teaching is spread over a year, from November to June, evening classes from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm and workshops on Saturdays.
This schedule allows future winners to continue their professional activity, or to develop their creative project.